Presales Consultant (SME) - Financial Crime (France or Belgium)
- 75,000 + £25,000 bonus (Euros)
- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Riversdale Consulting
- 13 nov. 18
Our client is a hugely successful global technology business division with a comprehensive portfolio of Financial Crime technology offerings that are recognised as some of the best, most effective and innovative in the market place.
The PreSales Consultant or Subject Matter Expert (SME) will be recognised as the "GO TO" expert on several assigned business propositions in the Banking Markets, for Financial Crimes and Regulatory Compliance offerings. You will have broad and detailed customer business and operational domain knowledge, along with functional and/or technical understanding of the software products used in this area.
What you will be doing
Using your expertise and product knowledge within the areas of Financial Crime to assist in sales engagements through building relationships with senior business and technical client stakeholders and running functional and technical workshops.
- Develop and own technical solution proposals as well as product demos to ensure that they meet the client and any legislative requirements.
- Respond to RFPs and RFIs and provide business consultancy on pilots, building business cases where necessary, including complex new propositions.
- Act as Customer Advocate to help ensure our solutions lead to high customer satisfaction.
- Work with Product Managers to define and refine product roadmaps and sector focused solution sets.
- Work with sales and services functions to optimise commercial and technical delivery approaches to best meet the customer needs.
Skills and Experience
Proven Consulting background involving business analysis, technical consulting and solution architecture in the Banking markets.
- Specific technical and business problem knowledge in the domains of Regulatory Compliance and, ideally, Financial Crimes.
- Good knowledge of the legislation and regulations in the area of Sanctions and Anti-Money Laundering
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal (any other European language would be beneficial).
- Ability to converse with senior client stakeholders on a business problem level as well as a technical level.
- Experience of defining and iterating client value propositions and translating into functional and technical solutions.
- Track record of building and sustaining functional and technical client relationships.
- MUST BE FLUENT IN ENGLISH AND FRENCH
For more information please contact Haydn Reynolds on +44 203 371 6851 or send your CV to him at firstname.lastname@example.org