Elyan Partners (a member of the Edmond de Rothschild Private Equity partnership) seeks an Associate, based in Paris
Elyan Partners (a member of the Edmond de Rothschild Private Equity partnership) seeks an Associate, based in Paris – start date: as soon as possible
Elyan Partners, the advisor to ERES mid cap buyout funds and a member of the Edmond de Rothschild Private Equity partnership, is looking for an Associate for its investment team.
The Elyan team, based in Paris, invests as a majority or minority shareholder in private mid-cap companies in Europe and North America. Its investment strategy is centered on robust investment themes on which the team has built its track-record for the past 20 years, of which but not limited to: Affluent & new consumers, E-commerce growth, Financial services disruption and Services to biotechs. Elyan is currently raising its fourth fund, ERES IV, with a €450 million target size and has just announced its first closing for €300 million.
You main tasks would be the following:
- Work, directly with the partners, on all aspects of the transaction process from origination, deal structuring, negotiation, execution, and portfolio management;
- Take specific responsibility for workstreams, and run parts of a transaction;
- Work actively with the portfolio companies post-acquisition
- With a higher education diploma and an international profile (studies and/or work experience), you already have an experience of 3-4 years in M&A, strategy consulting, private equity or transaction services;
- You have strong investment analysis and financial modeling skills, a good knowledge of international macroeconomic situations and of the challenges growth companies face;
- You are of an inquiring nature, a self-starter and enthusiastic, a good team player and interested in mid-market private equity investing;
- You want to work in an international environment while being based in Paris. You have at least a perfect command of English (our main working language) and French, both orally and in writing;
- Fluency in another European language (e.g. Italian, German or Spanish) would be highly appreciated.
Contacts: Vincent MANES & Laure LAMM-COUTARD – firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com