- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
Product Analyst – Regulatory Reporting
Lieu de travail : Paris, Île-de-France, FranceIn this role, you will be a member of Moody's Analytics' product management team creating and supporting some of the industry's leading software solutions for the banking industry. You will help drive the feature and product priorities, participate in the Agile development process through frequent interaction with developers and program management, and assisting with product support issues.
The primary responsibilities consist of working closely with the Product Manager to design the product functionality based on the business and regulatory requirements.
As a regulatory reports expert, the product manager is in charge of analyzing new and updated report regulations, specifying in detail reports specifications for the engineering team, and performing acceptance testing. He or she is also responsible for supporting the Regulatory Reporting Engine and may have responsibility for other regulatory products over time.
As part of the product management team, he or she provides level 2 (or 3) support to customer service or implementation services as needed and is responsible for qualifying and specifying bug fixes and software enhancements requests raised by clients and customer facing teams.
Additional responsibilities include: writing release notes for new software release and reviewing/validating product documentations, as well as supporting other stakeholders in their daily activities such as sales support (e.g. product demo, answering RFPs), documentation (reviewing technical communication documents) or helping the engineering team to develop regulatory reports. From time to time, the PM may also help write some FAQs or white papers on best practices (on a given functional domain or relative to product usage), provide advanced product training, and work with marketing to position our products.
- The product manager for Regulatory Reporting shall be a subject matter expert one or more of the following domains: Basel III , Stress Testing and Financial Reporting.
- Good communications with the various teams and especially with the software engineering teams (day-to to-day interaction) is a key success factor.
- Technical skills: PL/SQL knowledge preferred, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
Background and other skills:
- Financial background required and PM shall be willing to keep learning about finance & risk regulations.
- Prior experience in Regulatory Reporting tools is a key differentiator.
- Bachelor's degree in economics, finance, or business or a related field with significant exposure to financial industry.
- Interest in the technological aspects of software products.
- Ability to coordinate and assist large teams in resolving complex analytical issues.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Must possess great initiative.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Practical experience in a financial institution, in a consulting firm or in a risk management software house preferred.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.