Product Front Office Financial Engineering - Interest Rates Derivatives H/F
Who we are:
Murex is a global fintech leader in trading, risk management and processing solutions for capital markets. Operating from our 18 offices, 2400 Murexians from over 60 different nationalities ensure the development, implementation and support of our platform which is used by banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world.
Join Murex and work on the challenges of an industry at the forefront of innovation and thrive in a people-centric environment.
You'll be part of one global team where you can learn fast and stay true to yourself. The team:
You will become a part of the Front Office Trading Product Development Domain (PDD) which is at heart of MX.3 software evolution, where you will integrate the Financial Engineering team. Our multi-cultural team designs, validates and delivers Murex Advanced Analytics (MACS) which is a combination of rich catalogue of derivative products covering all asset classes, a large set of models for evaluation and risk management of derivatives.
We work closely with the quant development and integration teams to enhance our products and models. We provide our quantitative expertise and collaborate with FO Trading PDD teams like EQD, Non-Linear Rates, FXD, COM, etc. to build trading solutions. Similarly, we assist Client Services and regional offices across the globe to provide cutting edge solutions to our clients. What you'll do:
You will be working alongside financial engineers, consultants, quant analysts, model developers, model validators and product experts worldwide.
Your principal mission would be product management of the Interest Rates Derivatives (IRD) solution, more precisely: Product support:
- addressing client questions
- analysis of derivatives mispricing
- organizing corrective maintenance with development teams
- enhancement of product documentation
- internal trainings and expertise sharing.
- analysis of client business requirements
- following market trends and establishment of the solution roadmap
- preparation of product specifications to address internal or client requirements
- validation of payoffs and models
- documentation & demonstration of the new functionalities.
You will be part of the team which shapes the future of Interest Rate Derivatives solution addressing LIBOR transition reform; more precisely, you will be working on enrichment of IR derivatives catalogue with Risk Free Rates-linked products and on validation of the Forward Market Model. Who you are:
- You are passionate about technology and financial mathematics
- Strong academic background in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics w/ understanding of stochastic processes)
- Financial mathematics background is a plus
- 2y+ experience in the field is a plus
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You can efficiently communicate in multicultural environment
Why should you join us?
- In each challenge you see an opportunity of growth
- You are at ease working autonomously or as a part of a team
- You can handle multiple projects in parallel and adapt to eventual urgencies
- You can leverage a programming language (e.g. python) to enhance your productivity.
Perks / benefits (EVP):
- You will join a company with strong core values and a long-term vision supported by massive investment in people.
- You will be working in one of the best environments which promotes collaboration, innovation, and growth.
- Joining the Financial Engineering team will allow you to rapidly gain exposure to lots of different exotic products and models, learning market practices from the Murex experts and clients with plenty opportunities to learn.
- You will become an expert in Interest Rate Derivatives and could steer your career growth towards other asset classes or another domain in future.
- You have a chance to make a positive impact on the IRD Trading solution with your propositions being adopted in the MX.3 and used by the large financial institutions across the world.