In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
Product Manager – Debt Management
*Role based in Paris or London
eFront is a market leader for end-to-end solutions dedicated to the alternative investments industry. With our eFront Invest suite of products, we enable our clients to streamline investment and portfolio administration processes. We are now looking for an exceptional candidate to accelerate our business. You will build on our current success and craft the direction for this product alongside our clients and internal stakeholders.
Your hands-on experience in alternative investments, track record in driving long term innovation, and sustainable client engagement and support will be needed for success in this role.
Although this role has no direct reports, you would be working alongside a team of Product Managers, and it will be expected to co-ordinate and manage dependencies between eFront Products. You would also be working with a Delivery Team that are responsible for the engineering, delivery and technical support for your product. You should have experience influencing and motivating teams without direct control.
Your day would include:
• Working with other product managers to define the product strategy and vision. Clearly articulate the business value to the delivery teams so they understand the intent behind the new product or product release. This implies a strong understanding of the needs of alternative investments industry, especially when it comes to Investor Management, Investment Management (Private Equity, Real Estate, Private Debt, Infrastructure) and Fund accounting.
• Responsibility for making product decisions and acting as the lead resource for the rest of the organization when product expertise is required. This includes supporting the wider eFront organization (including Marketing, Sales, Professional Services and Customer Support) that help bring the product to market and working directly with clients.
• Owning the strategy behind the product along with its road map and work with engineering to build what matters and delivers value to clients.
• Planning for what your teams will deliver and when they will deliver it.
• You would own the release aspect of product including release plans, managing features and dependencies in and across releases; and managing releases with phases and milestones.
• Owning the process of generating, developing, and prioritizing new ideas. Ensuring that suitable ideas achieve the key objectives for the product line and eFront.
• Ensuring that key feedback and requests are integrated into their product planning and development processes.
• Defining the features and requirements necessary to deliver a complete product to market and lead the product team to success. You will be responsible for articulating the ‘what’ and working with engineering to determine the ‘when.’
• In the role it will be required to travel between eFront offices as well as to clients across the world (approximately 10-20%).
If you see yourself doing these activities then you probably have:
· Master’s in Business Administration (or similar) with a focus on Finance and Technology
· Minimum of 5 years working in Private Debt sector with a focus on software, most recently as a Product Manager (or equivalent)
· Hands on experience with operational aspects of debt Management.
· Demonstrable track record of creating, growing and running a product line to market success.
· Created value adding partnerships with clients and vendors.
· Understanding of data handling, processing and analytics technologies and technique
· Commercial acumen, with ability to prioritize and execute quickly
· Strong team player with ability to lead and influence
· Ability to communicate across all levels in the organization (up to Main Board)
· World class presentation skills, comfortable presenting to large specialist audiences
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife