Product Marketing Manager H/F
Who we are :
Murex is a global fintech leader in trading, risk management and processing solutions for capital markets. Operating from our 18 offices, 2400 Murexians from over 60 different nationalities ensure the development, implementation and support of our platform which is used by banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world.
Join Murex and work on the challenges of an industry at the forefront of innovation and thrive in a people-centric environment.
You'll be part of one global team where you can learn fast and stay true to yourself. The Team :
(the job can be based in Paris or Dublin)
The Marketing team is undergoing a strategic transformation to sharpen the execution of our ambitious mission in support of the overall Murex growth plan. In order to improve visibility, predictability, strategic focus and to increase our velocity, we are embracing an agile methodology adapted for the marketing discipline, which complements the SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) organisation of our product division.
Within the Product Marketing team, we are sharpening our sales enablement and market analysis & insight activities, while also focusing on proposition development for targeted market segments in order to clarify, harness and strengthen Murex's product-market fit, which in turn amplifies revenue and profitability.
In this context, our Marketing team is looking for a product marketing manager with a track record of both client-facing delivery (e.g. implementation, support, pre-sales, sales) in capital markets software projects and a deep understanding of the MX.3 platform to ensure that the Murex product offering continues to address the needs of an ever-evolving marketplace. What you'll do :
Who you are :
- Developing sales supports (battle cards, client case studies, story telling around the product roadmap, system replacement stories)
- Developing compelling proposition messaging for promotional assets (solution flyers, animated videos, published articles, whitepapers)
- Preparing a Proposition Document in collaboration with product and sales stakeholders for a new or existing offering that includes messaging and a monetisation strategy adapted for targeted addressable market segments and for both business and technology buyer personas.
- Publishing a competitive landscape market research document for a given offering.
- Producing and presenting a compelling piece of thought leadership material at a client or industry event.
- Graduated from a master degree with 5+ years experience in capital markets
- Strong understanding of large systems transformation projects within capital markets (implementation, upgrade projects)
- Deep market knowledge of at least one capital markets business domain (trading, risk, operations, finance...)
- Strong grounding in the technology enablers of capital markets platforms including system architecture, stack technology, market infrastructure connectivity and integration, data flows and data management)
- Understanding of disrupting technology enablers (cloud, DLT, NoSQL data bases, web APIs, artificial intelligence, machine learning)
- Functional knowledge of MX.3 as a user at least in one business domain
- Autonomous, self-driven working approach working collaboratively on multiple projects concurrently
- Client and end-user empath
- Excellent writing and presentation skills in English
- Good understanding of agile project methodology