Fully integrated to our Engineering Team, and working closely with the Product Management group, you will be exposed to both the technical and functional layers of eFront Invest, our flagship product, while acquiring a unique skillset on the fast-growing Alternative Investment industry. As a Product Owner, you will be leading a Development Team through its backlog. As a member of an international team, you will also learn how to work in a global Agile company.
Your day would include:
· Working with the Product Management group as well as the Head of Engineering to collect market requirements and translate them into technical specifications
· Managing the product backlog, i.e. ensuring that it is visible, transparent and clear to all Technology stakeholders, and shows what the Development Team will work on next
· Translating/splitting Epics into User Stories, i.e. finer-grain specifications to a level that is significant enough to be meaningful, but also small enough to be delivered by a Development Team within a Sprint
· Working with the Development Team to optimize the value of its work, and make sure that it is delivering value on a timely manner
· Promoting the work of the Development Team to various stakeholders, including Product Management and other parts of the organization.
If you see yourself doing these activities then you probably have:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance/Real Estate Finance or Computer Science (or related fields).
· Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO)
· 5 to 10 years of experience in Product Management, Business Analysis or Product Development
· Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (preferably Agile methodology).
· Experience within a global organization, working with teams located in various regions and time zones.
· Proven ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion.
· Experience in understanding product requirements at a high-level and an ability to break them down into detailed requirements that the development team are able to use.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate across all levels in the organisation
· Good leadership and presentation skills