Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for trading, risk management and processing. Everyday banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities. Our motto “pioneering again” sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions – each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry.
The position is a transversal position between Development Department and Platform Architecture.
The Project and Operations Management team is responsible for serving Development Department and Platform Architecture, to facilitate its operations, to increase the focus on high added value tasks. It consists in providing and supporting standards, common processes and methodologies around architecture and development activities, in managing the run of the teams, in communicating updates to the departments, in managing internal projects such as the Dev department objectives,…
As a PMO/PMA/Project and Operations Coordinator, you will jointly work with the Development Managers, Platform Architects, developers playing the system architects or epic architects roles… You will also have a significant exposure to the whole Development Department and several other key actors in the Murex Organization.
PMO/PMA/Project and Operations Coordinator’s activities include:
- Manage the operations of a team:
- Facilitate Weekly Team Meeting, keep notes and follow-up on actions
Establish operational standards for architecture and dev management team:
Define and promote project methodologies, tools and best practices
- Contribute to provide regular reporting to the management on Dev Department Objectives Act as Project management on a specific internal project (ie. Dev Department Objectives)
Support and enhance existing Architecture & Development processes:
Provide guidance for architects and developers
Ensure that processes are correctly followed
- Act as community manager for Architecture and Development:
Identify topics to present
Advertise the events
Prepare and facilitate the sessions
- Prepare dedicated or global communications for Architecture and Dev Department (and wider audience) to provide visibility on the activities: major changes to be communicated, progress on a specific topic,…
- Ensure consistency between Architecture and Dev Management Team on common topics.
- Around 3 years of experience in project/Operations Coordination
- Good understanding of project environment SAFe Agile competency
- Organized, rigorous, deadline focused
- Capacity to understand a first level of business vocabulary
- High sense of discretion and confidentiality
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Used to interact with senior actors
- Ability to take initiatives and seeing them through to their conclusion
- High sense of pro-activity i.e. ability to anticipate complex situation and take appropriate actions
- Fluent in English.