A leading systematic Hedge Fund with offices globally is looking to hire Python Developers for multiple desks in Paris. The ideal candidate will have strong python coding and front office business/quant facing experience.
They are looking to add to their team of world class quantitative developers. Successful candidates will join a highly accomplished team working directly with quantitative researchers to design, implement, deploy and use software for research and trading.
The team follows modern software development principles and work with peers in technology to mature and evolve these tools for wider use. Quantitative Developers drive cross-team initiatives with technologists and quantitative researchers across all asset classes to achieve the firms objectives.
- Degree in applied math, physics, engineering, quantitative finance, computer science
- 2 or more years' experience with Python
- Knowledge of finance, data storage, processing and analysis
- Experience with modern software development: Version control, agile development
- Experience with continuous integration (CI), logging and monitoring systems a plus
- Advanced quantitative skills a plus
- Experience with requirements analysis and designing software solutions a plus
- Excellent technical communication skills