QA Automation Developer, Aladdin eFront Insight
Description About this role
Our Team Fully coordinated to our Aladdin eFront Engineering Team, exposed to both the technical and functional layers of our most innovative products, while acquiring an outstanding skillset in the fast-growing Private Equity industry, and the broader Alternative Investments landscape. You will be a part of a global and agile environment, with a strong drive for technical innovation!
Product: The Insight Business is seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) Automation Engineer to grow and expand our software engineering team. This individual will help the growth of our market leading Private Markets data and analytics platform, eFront Insight. eFront, a part of BlackRock, is a leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to the Alternative Investments industry. Why is your role meaningful:
As a QA Automation Engineer,
Cutting edge Technologies and Concepts involved:
- You will have the opportunity to own key aspects of our Test Automation process,
- You will define and implement test strategies for both, functional and Non-functional requirements
- You will build our test framework and create a culture of quality,
- You will collaborate with our development, business and QA team members in building and executing comprehensive suites of automation test
What we are looking for:
- C#, with Visual Studio
- .Net Core
- Azure Services
- Cloud-First applications
- MongoDB / SQL Server
- Agile (Scrum)
- gRPC / REST Api
- Bachelor or Master' degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Organizational Sciences or related software engineering background
- Minimum of 4 years of crafting, executing and maintaining automated tests
- Strong programming skills and knowledge of one of the scripting languages: (Python, PowerShell or JS)
- Knowledge of JMeter, Selenium, Cucumber, SoapUI, Postman, Cypress or similar tools is a plus.
- Experience with automated API and UI testing
- Experience with testing of Non-functional requirements
- Strong communication, time management, organization, attention to detail
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
- Experience with cloud technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker, OpenStack, Azure CI/CD pipelines) is a plus
- Curiosity and seek to learn and build innovative solutions
- Interest in the functional part of the product, any knowledge about Finance industry will be highly appreciated
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, we help millions of people build savings that serve them throughout their lives by making investing easier and more affordable.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.