Senior Quantitative analyst / Quantitative Developer is wanted for a reputable hedge fund within their systematic team, you will be responsible for optimizing portfolios of financial derivatives and develop innovative, revenue-facilitating, market-leading services within the fund. Must have C++
Senior Quantitative analyst / Quantitative Developers is wanted for a global hedge fund within their systematic market making team. You will be working on real-time applications. Having equity derivatives / FX experience is important. You must have worked at a systematic fund/ team.
You will be responsible for optimizing portfolios of financial derivatives and develop innovative, revenue-facilitating, market-leading services within the fund. The product is a high-profile, client-facing and hence will require a clear and strict approach to ensuring requirements are addressed within business constraints.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- An opportunity to work on the core of a strategically important system at this fund, used by both revenues generating and federation divisions.
- Interact with platform users in strategies and business-aligned technology teams spread around the globe and across various time zones such as Europe / Asia
- Interact directly with the business and other tech teams to build innovative solutions to support the firms business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong academics - A bachelor, master, or PhD in math or science degree / Masters educated in a quantitative field (Maths, Science, Engineering or Quant Finance)
- Excellent knowledge of financial mathematics, derivative pricing, and risk management
- Pricing and risk management on derivatives
- Computational Science
- Adding technical insights to the model development process, working closely with quants across asset classes throughout the model creation process to provide expertise on how to most effectively build their systematic models.
- Strong development skills and techniques
- Solid understanding and algorithms and data structures.
- A strongly typed compiled language C++
- Experience in working with large software systems, distributed computing, and databases (SQL and NoSQL).
- Familiar with best practices in software development
- Continuous Integration and Test-Driven Development Experience
Salary: € Competitive + Bonus
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, please forward you're CV. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob- call on +44 (0)208 012 8204 or email@example.com for more details