Global Hedge Fund Recruitment Consultant
We have a new live position with a leading Global Systematic Fund who are seeking to hire an experienced Systematic Trader. This role can be based in Dublin or London.
- Maintain oversight of automated trading systems.
- Conducting latency analysis to optimise strategy performance.
- Troubleshoot live trading issues and problem solving on longer term projects.
- Working as a member of the risk team to manage and identify areas of improvement.
- Improve and develop monitoring tools and produce software to address operational challenges.
- Interface with exchanges brokers and regulators.
- Ensuring trading is compliant with regulations.
- Degree in STEM related field ideally gained from a top tier University.
- 2-8 years of experience in a Product/Systematic/Electronic trading role using scripting languages such as Python, SQL and R.
- Proficient in the use of Unix/Linux.
- Significant expertise in Equity and/or Equity Futures products, Venues and EU market microstructure.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Passion for investing and the ability to communicate ideas and information effectively is critical.
- Preferably, the candidate would be ranked in the top of his or her peer group at current and former employers.
To discuss these unique opportunities further and to obtain a full job specification, please contact: