Who are we?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, the UK and Italy. With 6,000 customers in 4 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 650 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values: - Care for each other - Always stay humble - Strive for excellence - Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
You want to join us? This video is better than a long description... Your missions
Get onboard of the PayFit rocket by joining our RPA Team as an RPA Engineer
Your mission will be to evangelize and promote the adoption of RPA in the company, understand, analyse and design product integration solutions ensuring the best workflows, ensure the maintenance of the processes put into production and their reporting.
You will be responsible for:
- Identification and modeling of product integration processes.
- Iterative developments in agile methods of software robots (UiPath)
- Delivery and deployment of solutions
- Support and maintenance of robots in production This job has been tailored for you if
You have the following qualities :
- Have at least 1 year of experience in RPA automation
- Development in C# or .Net
- Desktop automation, web automation and application automation
- Good communicator
- Fluent in English
We would be even more impressed if you are :
- Knowledge of UIPath Hiring process
- Validation of the application
- 1st interview : Ilyas, RPA Manager
- 2nd interview : HR
- 3rd interview : Technical test with Cosmin & Emilie
- Background check to verify your identity, diploma and past professional experience in the context of your ISO27001 certification What we offer
- An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London, Milan)
- A work from anywhere policy to allow you flexibility in regards to where and when you want to work
- 150 euros equipment budget to comfortably work from home
- A gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
- Restaurant tickets card (Swile)
- 20 weeks of maternity leave supported by PayFit and 4 weeks of partner leave (Signed the Parental Act)
- Health insurance (supported to 60% by PayFit)
- One day per year dedicated to volunteer for an association
- A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation. Don't forget: everyone fits at PayFit!