Is CFM what you’re looking for?
We’re a global asset manager, founded in 1991 and a pioneer in the field of quantitative trading. We are innovative, collaborative and believe in diversity with around 30 nationalities, across our offices around the world.
What can CFM offer you?
We create an environment for highly talented and passionate PhDs, IT engineers and other recognised experts to explore new ideas and challenge assumptions. We are a Great Place to Work and welcome those who are intellectually curious and keen to see CFM’s thinking, research and analysis come to life in a way that benefits our clients.
At CFM our Legal & Compliance team are involved in complex projects requiring a deep understanding of capital market regulations across the world. If you’re a team player, have brilliant attention to detail and want to work in an international environment specialised in financial markets, come and join our team!
The regulatory team seeks an English/French speaking senior officer whose duties will include:
- Taking on new regulatory projects
- Updating internal procedures & registers
- Managing periodic regulatory filings
- Assisting IR team with regulatory questions
- Training of staff in regulatory issues
- Reviewing marketing documentation
- Performing due diligence on new data sets
- Managing employee code of ethics requirements
- Master degree in Business, Law or Engineering from a highly regarded establishment.
- Ideally 5-7 years of experience in similar work at an asset manager.
- Initially based in Paris with a possibility to be based in the US or UK in the longer-term.
- Good understanding of the regulatory & legal framework applying to a Global Asset Manager including:
- US Adviser Act
- US Securities & Exchange Act
- US Investment Companies Act
- EU UCITS & AIFMD
- EU MiFID and EMIR
- Good writing and organisational skills
- Good communicator & networker
- Able to work independently on complex projects
- A highly analytical mindset
- Able to think in terms of processes and not just tasks; affinity for optimizing workflows
- Capacity to translate rules & regulations to procedures, processes, workflow, organisational requirements as well as software specifications.
- Fit with CFM team culture of excellence and expertise