- selon profil
- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Allianz Global Investors GmbH, French Branch
- 13 févr. 18 2018-02-13
Understand. Act. This two-word philosophy is at the core of what we do. We listen to our clients to understand their needs, then act decisively to deliver solutions. At Allianz Global Investors GmbH, we are a diversified active investment manager with a culture of risk management and over EUR 480 billion in AuM. To anticipate our Head of communication France's future retirement, we would like to hire a communication manager in Paris. They will work together until his retirement.
Role and responsabilities :
The Communications Manager France should be an open-minded allrounder, having equal skills and interest in PR, internal Communications and Social Media.
He/she will be part of a team of ten in Europe. In France, we plan to have two communications persons.
While the Communications manager will be based in Paris, he/she is expected to take a role in European-wide comms activities as well, with a focus on setting up a European Internal Comms plan and supporting to implement it with the help of the local comms colleagues, in close cooperation with the Head of Communications Europe. This includes taking the lead in European-wide initiatives and contributing content (text, video, visuals) to the company intranet.
Main responsibilities from a local point of view:
• Build and maintain local media relationships, contribute to steering of PR agency, to organization of media events, press release preparation and interview follow-ups.
• Promoting an open, transparent and confident communications culture within AllianzGI in accordance with its core values: coordinate the organization of local events (New Year party, , Family Day) as well as Town Halls, Open Forums and Lunch&Learns
• Managing the communication budget
Close working relationship with:
• Head of Paris office
• Members of European Executive Committee
• Other communicators within the firm
• Colleagues in Investment, HR, Marketing
• Strategic – understands the importance of developing and delivering on a plan
• Credible – earns respect and is sought for advice. Also knows when to escalate issues
• Persuasive – effectively establishes trust and buy-in for ideas
• Collaborative – works across functions/geographies on delivery of shared goals
• Outcome-oriented – expects excellence in what he/she and others do
• Highly-organised – able to multi-task and prioritise effectively
• Be supportive in French social media activities
• 5 years minimum significant communication experience, ideally within a financial services environment
• Specific experience of working in an international multi-site environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French (native preferred) and very good in English, able to communicate effectively ideas in articles and press releases
• Experience in French social media activities is a real plus
Job based in Paris with frequent travels to Francfort and London