XOLARIS Group is a 100 % independent and privately financed specialist for the conception of investment solutions in the world of real assets. XOLARIS is a full service providing Management Company (“ManCo”) and a highly appreciated partner in finding individualized solutions for its client’s specific needs while making sure that its clients are able to concentrate on their core duties.
As an independent ManCo, we therefore offer investment services within regulatory guidelines to its clients and assume responsibility of the statutory requirements in the interest of the investors. We run our own AIFMs in the heart of Europe and operate our own administration unit, which is securing the ability to suit the individual objectives of each client. We operate offices in Liechtenstein, Germany, Hongkong and soon in Singapore. As part of our strategic growth we decided to setup ManCo business in Paris.
For our new operations in Paris we are currently looking for a Riskmanager/Compliance (m/f).
You should have proven experiences in the Riskmanagent or the Compliance. The ideal candidate will be part of a very experienced and highly motivated fast driven team. “Securing” the company and their client and improving internal processes must be your passion.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of quarterly risk reports to the management
- Implementation of stress tests
- Monitoring of early warning triggers and limit values
- Coordination of the integration of risk management in the pre-investment and post-investment process of AIFs under capital management
- Continuous coordination with internal and external departments
- Calculation of the risk coverage potential
- compliance, money laundering and internal audit
- Process design and ongoing updating of documentation in line with regulatory requirements
- Work closely together with the other teams, offices and specialists of the XOLARIS Group
- Completed studies with focus on business administration, economics, (economic) mathematics or comparable subjects
- Extensive experience in risk management
- Profound knowledge in the area of capital management companies and closed AIF`s
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel, Word, Power-Point)
- High flexibility and resilience
- Very good analytical skills that enable you to understand complex issues and present them in a way that is comprehensible to others
- Strong ability to work in a team, organizational skills and reliability, discretion and initiative
- You like to be part of the team, are used to making decisions and representing them internally and externally
- RCCI professional licence is an advantage
- You are fluent in French and English (German is an advantage)
WE ARE OFFERING a position in a dynamic working environment, an enjoyable team atmosphere and a performance-linked remuneration. Personnel development and support are core elements of our strategic personnel policy. We are looking for you!
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Then we should meet. Please email us your personal application and let us know why you are the right candidate for our further growth in the French market. Please send the documents to Mrs. Stephanie Reichold via the apply button.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Mrs. Stephanie Reichold.