Kepler Cheuvreux is a leading independent European financial services company. The group leverages its research expertise in the following business lines: equities, debt and derivatives, investment solutions and corporate finance.
- Role: Debt Advisory & Leveraged Finance - senior associate
- Department: Corporate Finance
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Location: Paris
Kepler Corporate Finance (“KCF”) is the investment banking arm of Kepler Cheuvreux.
KCF employs more than 40 people across Debt Advisory, M&A, and Equity, located in London, Paris, Zurich & Geneva.. The Debt Advisory group has been fast expanding and is currently looking for young ambitions professionals to join the adventure.
Kepler Cheuvreux / Key Figures
- 1st independent equity broker in continental Europe
- Over EUR 1bn of equity turnover per day
- 1st equity research coverage in Europe
- 14 major financial centers
- 14% Basel II solvency ratio
- 600 employees
- 1,300 institutional clients
The Debt Advisory & Leveraged Finance group is seeking to strengthen its mid-management team with entrepreneurial professionals, wishing to participate in the building of a unique investment banking franchise in Europe.
- Lead the execution of financing transactions for European corporates and private equity funds
- Manage junior team and coach and develop Junior Associates and Analysts
- Prepare pitch-books and relevant information packs for client meetings
- Support the senior team on client development and pitches
YOUR PROFILE & SKILLS
- 5–year+ experience within debt advisory, leveraged finance or debt capital markets
- Proficiency with a wide array of debt product is essentials: TLB, Unitranche, `High Yield, bank loans, convertibles, Euro PP, mezzanine, infrastructure finance etc
- Impeccable Excel Financial Modelling skills
- Outstanding team spirit
- Highly organized and efficient, with ability to multi-task and able to meet tight deadlines
- Fluency in English is essential, fluency in French & or German would be welcome
- Graduates from top tier business schools or engineering schools/universities
- Excellent communication skills - able to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
RECRUITMENT PROCESS : Between 2 and 3 rounds of interviews (both fit and technical questions)
You will need a flexible and creative approach in order to flourish in our international environment and succeed with our diverse client base. If you possess these qualities and would like to be part of Kepler Cheuvreux’s story, then come and join us !
Laure DE CARNE, Group Head of Human Resources
Please note that Kepler Cheuvreux promotes equal opportunity. All applications will be given due consideration