Sales Director SAP - France - (D/F/M)
Cognizant France is looking for a dynamic, results oriented, experienced sales executive, keen to be part of an entrepreneurial culture accelerating digital change for our large, complex clients. This is a key commercial position, owning the overall revenue and sales quota for our complete SAP business in France. You are responsible to define and execute our local Goto-Market-Strategy, drive proactive business development and manage our business growths across the overall SAP portfolio.
You will be focused on creating, pursuing and closing opportunities in nominated industry markets, working closely with and within client accounts to support vertical market alignment. You will lead the sales-strategy and execution for SAP project and application management opportunities, be a "trusted advisor" to both the client and the Cognizant Client Partners blending strategic, tactical and 'street smart' sales experience.
This role is based in the headquarter - Paris Haussmann. Key Responsibilities
- Develop insights into prospective client's organization structure, business, and IT strategy
- Understand the customer's specific business needs and demands.
- Bring a 'hunting' mindset to all market and sales opportunities - shape and share value propositions
- Grow pipeline through existing accounts and new logo accounts
- Deliver sales results and contribute to revenue growth for nominated industries (Life Science, Manufacturing, CPG, Energy & Utilities)
- Promote solution sales models and longer value-based contracts
- Bring cultural awareness and interpersonal savvy to navigate complex client stakeholder environments
- Cultivate client relationships to foster further growth and cross selling opportunities at CxO levels
- Be knowledgeable on offerings, products, credentials and case studies and the current partnership with SAP teams across the globe.
- Actively participate and collaborate in the sales teams and with the account/client teams
- Build and maintain productive mutual working relationships with alliance partner counterparts
- Create, drive and deliver sales forecasts for deals that meet or exceed budgets in transparent and predictable manner using the Cognizant SFDC CRM tool 'Winzone'
- Contribute constructively and creatively into the client account planning and pipeline generation activities led by Cognizant industries and business units
- Contribute to proposal development either directly or in collaboration with bid management and solution architect teams
- Identify early renewal opportunities that can be leveraged into transformation client conversations
- 15 years + experience in IT services and sales in large enterprise organizations with a track record on SAP deals
- Experience on RFPs for SAP S/4 Hana and other SAP technologies and modules such as Finance, Supply Chain, SuccessFactors, Analytics. Prior experience consulting, solutioning or delivering SAP projects is a +
- Proven track record of success delivering to and exceeding sales quotas for a portfolio of 10+ million €.
- Experience closing sales with a specific emphasis on growing sales for large deals.
- Recent experience working for IT professional services or management consulting firm(s)
- Deep knowledge of the SAP French & European Market
- Excellent problem solving, business communication (written & oral) skills
- Mature client engagement and management skills - ability to build client relationships; strengthening partnerships by focusing on exceptional client experience, risk management and value realization built on the foundation of Cognizant leadership capabilities
- Bachelor's degree required OR equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Ability to work collaboratively in a virtual and matrix environment
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
#Dir About Cognizant
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.