Tikehau Capital is a global alternative asset management group with €30.9 billion of assets under management (as of 30 June 2021). Tikehau Capital has developed a wide range of expertise across four asset classes (private debt, real assets, private equity and capital markets strategies) as well as multi-asset and special opportunities strategies.
Tikehau Capital is a founder led team with a differentiated business model, a strong balance sheet, proprietary global deal flow and a track record of backing high quality companies and executives.
Deeply rooted in the real economy, Tikehau Capital provides bespoke and innovative alternative financing solutions to companies it invests in and seeks to create long-term value for its investors, while generating positive impacts on society.
Leveraging its strong equity base (€2.9 billion of shareholders' equity as of 30 June 2021), the firm invests its own capital alongside its investor-clients within each of its strategies.
Controlled by its managers alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital is guided by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and DNA, shared by its 629 employees (as of 30 June 2021) across its 12 offices in Europe, Asia and North America.
Tikehau Capital's ESG-by-design approach is an integral part of its investment and asset management strategy. At Tikehau Capital we pride ourselves in our inclusive workplace and culture, where diversity and open mindedness are key to flourish in an dynamic environment.
Tikehau Capital is listed in compartment A of the regulated Euronext Paris market (ISIN code: FR0013230612; Ticker: TKO.FP).
For more information, please visit: www.tikehaucapital.com Mission
The candidate role will be to support Tikehau Investment Management in the distribution of its funds (Private Equity, Private Debt, Real Estate) to private clients and to financial advisors.
Responsibilities / Tasks :
- Identify, contact and monitor potential and current investors for all Tikehau investment products
- Enhance relationships with current investors
- Develop new client base
- Organize roadshows and events
- Increase awareness of the brand Tikehau Capital
- You have an excellent academic background (Business or Engineering degree from a leading university)
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Sales position within a leading Asset Manager, Private Bank or in an investment company.
- You are digital friendly
- You are very independent
- You have an excellent understanding of Private Assets
- You speak French and English fluently
- You are curious, proactive and reliable
- You are pragmatic and have strong analytical and relationship skills