• Management of a team of ten people on client accountancy files
• Supervision of audit assignments (accounting work, monthly, quarterly and
annual) and the preparation of annual accounts;
• Supervision of various tax declarations (tax reports, VAT, CVAE, etc.) and contacts with
tax authorities if necessary;
• Supervision of assistance to the statutory auditors during their legal audit work of
• Supervision of legal assistance missions (creation of a company, GA, etc.),
• Business development support (participation in meetings with prospects and establishment
• Invoicing customers and monitoring profitability.
YOUR PROFILE :
• You hold a DEC;
• You have management experience on Chartered Accountants of at least 7
• You have solid management experience on Real Estate files;
• You have good written and oral communication skills in French and English ;
• You are organized, rigorous, curious, have a sense of anticipation, team spirit and the ability to
build strong relationships with customers.