- Responsible for a portfolio of clients (Private Equity funds and / or holding), and will act as the first operational contact point with the management company;
- Interface between management and the junior teams, you will take charge of the quality of the services provided;
- You will be responsible for reviewing deliverables before submission to managers;
- You will have the opportunity to develop your technical skills.
- Taking charge of the daily operations of the Funds and interaction with third parties, in particular the management company, depositaries and investors;
- Analysis of legal documents related to fund operations (liabilities / assets) and their recording in accounting;
- The accounting of funds / holdings in French GAAP including the production of financial statements, the establishment and transmission of Banque de France Statistics as well as the preparation of tax declarations (tax forms ...) for holdings / GP;
- The preparation of the net asset value per unit of the Funds;
- Assistance and monitoring of the audit by the statutory auditors;
- The establishment of investor reports (call and distribution notices, capital account ...) and reports linked to funds (Savings Directive ration ...);
- Preparation and dispatch of fund or distribution call notices (including calculation of the amount to be called / distributed) in coordination with the management company;
- Technical supervision, review, coaching and training of junior employees.
- You hold a BBA, a Master or a university accounting and financial diploma level BAC + 3 to BAC + 5 or DCG;
- You have between 3 and 5 years of experience in the field of accounting or audit of Private Equity or Real Estate funds;
- You have good written and oral communication skills in French and English;
- You have a team spirit, the ability to build strong relationships with customers and enjoy taking initiatives.