A/ the role :
Reporting to the global head of marketing, the candidate will be a senior Product Manager and will be in charge of : • Take ownership of the development cycle from detailed design to launch new products,
• Support product initiatives with the investment platform and contribute to the information flow to the Business teams on new products,
• Coordinate product project with internal and external clients
• Ongoing product range management of cross-border and local-domiciled UCITS- and non-UCITS qualifying fund ranges to ensure existing products are fit for purpose, Identify and implements proposals to improve the efficiency of the product,
• Ensure implementation of product-related initiatives is timely and well executed across the business,
• Keep abreast and participate to the market intelligence initiative on product trends in the investment industry through building and maintaining competitor and general market knowledge, as well regulatory developments,
• Support the impact assessment, the co-ordination and the delivery of product change brought about by external factors and regulations such as SFDR, PRIIPs, UCITS V, MiFID II etc.
This will typically involve:
Efficient project management and product implementation:
• Develop detailed product specifications and project documentation for product launches, closures and modifications with strong with attention to detail and accuracy,
• Deliver product launches, closures and modifications approved by the relevant internal committees on time and budget,
• Co-ordination of on-going product range management and regulatory initiatives affecting product.
Effective Stakeholder management:
• Develop close working relationships with the client's stakeholders including the relevant Investment team, Legal, Compliance, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Operations, to ensure projects run effectively and collaboratively,
• Facilitate effective communication to key stakeholders,
• Provide technical support responding to product related enquiries from various areas of the business.
Ongoing product governance:
• Maintain a regular information level on Product launches or changes,
• Keep abreast of regulatory changes,
• Coordinate the proposals to be challenged during internal committees,
• Contribute to product process improvement.
B/ Your profile
European or a French nationality, you are fluent in English, and French and an additional European language is desirable.
You have an advanced degree in legal, tax, economics, finance.
You have an international profile, working with multicultural stakeholders.
You have a minimum of 10 to 15 years’ experience in the asset management industry and in-depth technical knowledge of investment products, and on private assets.
You have a very good knowledge of the different asset classes, strong organization, time and project management skills,
You are proactive and adaptable and able to identify issues and prescribe the correct solution,
You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, a positive attitude and good interpersonal skills demonstrated by an ability to credibly liaise with senior management as well as developing good working relationships with peer group colleagues.