Senior Manager/Director - Financial Instrument Expert
- Negotiable EUR
- Paris, Île-de-France, France Paris Île-de-France FR
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Meraki Talent
- 04 sept. 18 2018-09-04
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting for a French speaking Senior Manager with a solid background and knowledge in Financial Instruments for an opportunity that has arisen with a leading Consultancy firm based in Paris, France.
You will be based in the department which provides expertise and advice about financial instruments to banks, investment service providers, insurance companies, asset management companies as well as to some industrial and commercial companies with regard to accounting, financial reporting, prudential and financial risk management obligations applicable to them.
The specialists in this department advise the professionals of the firm and its clients in the consideration and operational implementation of these obligations, accompanying them in their projects, from the definition to the operational application of accounting standards.
Responsibilities of the Financial Instruments Expert – Senior Manager/Director
- Conduct technical consultations on IFRS accounting principles under the supervision of experienced professionals
- Ensure a normative and regulatory watch for our professionals and our customers
- Develop deliverables on IFRS accounting issues and training and information materials for clients and professionals
- Participate in the publication of articles and the organization of conferences on your areas
- In collaboration with other departments, develop the "Financial Instruments" service offering
- If necessary, take part in audit and / or advisory missions for clients on topics requiring strong expertise in Financial Instruments
The profile of the Financial Instruments Expert – Senior Manager/Director
- University degree in economics/finance
- 8+ years of experience in a Big 4 firm and/or in a credit institution or in corporate treasury
- You have good experience and a strong appetite to understand and analyse financial instruments in all components (business, strategy, risk management, accounting, etc.)
- Your curiosity and critical thinking will be useful for analysing data and information
- Diplomacy and persuasiveness will be essential in your day-to-day professional relationships, you will also need to know how to work well in a team
- The quality of customer service (external or internal) is a real source of motivation for you
- You know how to be autonomous in your work and prioritize priorities. You know how to organize and carry out multiple tasks head-on
- You are motivated and have the ability to supervise and grow junior team member(s)
- You are fluent in French and have a very good level of English, both verbal and written
Is this job for you?
We’re looking for: Senior Manager, Director, Financial Instruments, Banking, Credit Institution, Corporate Treasury, Financial Services, IFRS Accounting, Risk, Big 4 or Top 10 experience.
By submitting your information you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice outlined on our website which outlines how we use information we collect about you.