Working with a strong team and supporting a glbal business manager, this highly respected investment manager seeks a senior middle office derivatves analyst with at least 10 years' experience in Derivatives Middle Office activities (listed derivatives, OTC and collateral Management.
Senior Middle Office Analyst - Derivatives
€70,000 - €80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Highly respected global investment manager.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- At least 10 years' experience in Derivatives Middle Office activities (listed derivatives, OTC and collateral Management)
- Understanding of full trade life cycle including awareness of middle and back office functions/processes and their touch points with the front office and downstream
- Experience in management of outsourced Middle Office Provider & oversight functions are required
- Good Knowledge of OTC, listed derivatives & Collateral management
- Previous participations in projects/initiatives as SME
- Team management experience is a plus
- Regulatory knowledge on EMIR, SFTR is a plus
- Be an effective support for the global team manager in day-to-day business and coordinate with team members on issue resolution.
- Ensure proper oversight controls of outsourced activities & timely answers to queries on Derivatives Middle Office core business daily activities (i.e. listed derivatives, OTC & collateral activities)
- To be the main contact point & coordinator for: Investment portfolio managers, Sales, External Providers and Internal Ops stakeholders on many wide-ranging issues or operational queries
- Build credible, trusted relationships with our key internal stakeholders across all levels of the organization (Investment, Distribution, Risk Management & more)
- Participation on various projects/initiatives related to Derivatives (Global, Regional & Local projects) & ability to take the lead and steer meetings.
- Drive and propose improvement to current processes such as automation ideas or process efficiency improvements.
- Be particularly analyst and rigorous while performing tasks and meeting deadlines
- Manage and/or escalate conflicts, issues with respective stakeholders, being proactive.
- Write and/or update operational procedures