Senior Officer Treasury Operations
QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Senior Officer Treasury Operations, to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB - France//Paris.
QNB has enjoyed continued success with Net Profits of QAR 10.8 billion (USD3 billion) in 2018 (up by 6%) and increased Total assets to QAR 853 billion (USD 234 billion). The Group now employs over 29,000 employees in 1,200 locations, with an ATM network of more than 4,300 machines. Role Summary:
You will be responsible for conducting the analysis of all reports of previous day transactions; ensuring FX position and limits were within set approved limits. The incumbent will be responsible to ensure accuracy of transactions flow from the dealing room to production systems and ensuring accuracy of transaction processing and accounting balances and swift release. All reports are correctly produced to prepare Daily Management Reports. The incumbent will also be required to review the comparative numbers in a report from the Officer Treasury Operations. In addition, the incumbent will ensure that all transactions are processed correctly and verified, accounting entries are balanced and all swift messages are released and to ensure that all Nostro transfers are processed timely. Role Description:
- Manage the achievement of targeted levels of processing volumes.
- Create and submit of all Profit and Loss Reports verifying the correctness of the respective accounts so that P&L Report reflects the correct picture.
- Create Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for performance monitoring and quality measurement of the area of responsibility.
- Management of Performance of Market, Interest Incomes/dividends.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationship with all other related departments and units to achieve the Group's goals/objectives.
- Manage/Monitor Custody accounts periodically and compare/reconcile with the book to ensure Bank's exposure is in line with bank policy.
- Undertake budgetary accountability in order to maintain pre-agreed costs.
- Responsible for the updates of the Market Price in the system for Fair Value exposure of the bank as per Central Bank Policy
- Respond to Financial Control queries with regards to variances and P/L and Accruals
- Physical verification of the deals with Custodian and Bank's GL.
- Prepare Periodical Reports for the management and Central Bank as per Bank's policy.
- Responsible of conducting Treasury control activities for all transactions processed within the country to ensure error free operations.
- Ensuring daily management of the bank's cash flow.
- Transmitting orders for currency exchange fund operations at headquarters.
- Ensuring the interface between the trading floors at headquarters and the branch.
- Ensuring the setting up and monitoring of loans to Private clients and Company clients.
- Producing a daily funds report.
- Ensuring the accuracy of the processing of transactions by the trading room at headquarters.
- Assisting the sales staff in mounting loan and interest rate operations.
- University graduate preferably
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the banking industry with particular emphasis in Treasury Operations.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV