My client is a European-headquartered asset manager with offices across central Europe and over €500bn in assets under management. They are looking for a Senior Product Developer to report directly to the Head of Product Development.
This role will cover the full development lifecycle from design to launch as well as range management across UCITS and non-UCITS. This role will be based in either France or Italy but with other European locations considered with transition to either France or Italy over time.
- Custody of the full product development lifecycle including design, structuring and launching of new products
- Range management of UCITS and non-UCITS funds to guarantee products are fit for purpose
- Implementation of product initiatives within a good timeline
- Engagement with market intelligence for industry product trends
- Awareness of regulations and ensure they are implemented
- Creation of product specifications and documentation for all stages of the product life cycle
- Work with stakeholders to deliver projects including regular communication, updates, and technical support
- Present to internal committees
- Fluent in English - verbal and written
- Italian or a supplementary European language as beneficial
- A degree in a relevant discipline but qualification by experience will also be considered
- Ability to work multicultural stakeholders
- Private asset products experience as useful