lobal Investment Firm in Paris is looking for a talented Senior Programme Manager (Co-lead) with Equities, risk change, and first-line risk experience.
Responsible for monitoring the market risk exposure, designing the models and related risk framework as well as in implementing them in our risk calculation applications. This Project Manager will contribute to & deliver a portfolio of risk initiatives (including new products).
The Co-lead of the Risk Change Team has direct responsibility for managing a First Line Risk Change team, including the changes in the IT risk systems and the service enhancements
· Risk Change in designing the implementation of the new methodology/new products/new markets into the firm
· Design & formalize operating & information flows for the firms First Line Risk processes and activities
· Design, develop and implement a structured and effective test strategy, testing approach, and test scenarios
· Strong skills and proven experience in change management in market risk models and an ability to perform high quality and accurate results, under pressure and tight deadlines.
· Advanced knowledge of at least one programming language (e.g. Python, R, SAS, Matlab, or any other relevant language) and preferably experience/knowledge of professional development concepts and technologies.
· Fluency (written and verbal) in English and French.
· Identify issues and risks around risk changes and alert the Head of Equity/Commodity risk if they potentially have a high impact on the risk framework, the risk monitoring, the default management or the operational risk.
· Train the risk monitoring team on new releases that could include methodology enhancements, new products, IT changes.
Salary: € Contract - 6months rolling
REFER A FRIEND
· If you're interested in this opportunity, please forward you're CV. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob- call on +44 (0)203
Who We Are:
SR Investment partners are driven by financial service’s needs, influences and opinions, as opposed to the recruitment industry model. This is what makes us stand out and helps us create strong partnerships and attract the top talent. Our goal is providing a competitive edge by concentrating on market-specific solutions for revenue-generating talent in the world’s most demanding environment. In this fluid and fast-paced environment, organisations must be prepared to go to battle for top talent, hence SR Investment partners.
What We Do:
We are a selective financial service recruitment firm that specialises in identifying high-calibre mid to senior professionals, relevant to the investment management industry, working for both the buy side and sell side across all asset classes. We provide key talent and solutions to Hedge Funds, Asset Management firms, Investment Banks, Family Offices, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Private Equity, Insurance, Trading Houses, & Investment Managers. We help build, guide and grow organisations despite the complexity of their business landscape.
We provide consultancy, permanent, contract and executive search solutions for our clients in Europe, the Americas, Middle East, and Asia. We help build, guide and grow organisations despite the complexity of their business landscape. We have great trusted partnerships within the financial services industry who support us in everything we do. WHY? because they trust us. When we agree to work together, our path to the future is paved with mutual trust — a trust composed of integrity, competence, and cooperation. We serve boards, C-level leaders, Head of desk, Executive team and their organisations. We enable and deliver continuous advantage for our clients. They experience breakthrough results through rapidly spawning new and distinct ways of thinking, working and being ahead.
Tel: +44 (0)203 603 4474