Objective: create the Data Science pole of the high-frequency trading desk from scratch. Participate in the identification of new arbitrage opportunities and the improvement of existing strategies from all trading data, but also from new data sources.
No politics, collaborative, close-knit team with great growth potential.
· Building high-performance components for both live trading and simulation defining and increasing automation and robustness of the research infrastructure including alpha estimation, risk modeling, and backtesting components
. Participate in the identification of new arbitrage opportunities and the improvement of existing strategies from all trading data, but also from new data sources
. Participate in the entire research and strategy development chain: brainstorming, modeling, data, signal study, backtesting, strategy implementation in a production environment, and signal performance monitoring.
· Conducting alpha research and designing systematic strategies.
· Build trading algorithms
· higher scientific training (statistics, mathematics, physics), you have 2 to 5 years of experience in Data Science.
· Fundamental Markets exposure
· Development and implementation of models used for pricing and risk management, including PL Explain and capital charge Tools.
· Have a solid knowledge of Python and are able to design your own research and analysis tools with maximum attention to performance issues.
· Supporting desk strategists by providing them with quantitative tools
· Strong technical skills with experience in a quantitative analysis team (coding / developing in python, modeling, systems)
· Data manipulation and database experience (SQL preferred).
· Strong communication skills
· Proactive in the promotion of new ideas
· Architecture enabling the transformation and the improvement of pricing and risk systems libraries,
· Working on the trading desk on pricing and hedging of flow products
· Demonstrated the ability to explore new sources of data to solve complex problems and to deliver quality research or analysis projects, while respecting the deadlines.
· Building efficient storage and access scheme for data and reference data across price, economic, and big data sets
· Researching and implementing performance analytics, including signal performance and post-trade analytics
· MS or PhD in finance, computer science, mathematics, physics, or another quantitative discipline.
· Experience Data Science.
· Experience researching
· Strong programming skills with a high level of proficiency in Python.
• Location: Paris
• Salary: € competitive + Bonus and great amounts of benefits
REFER A FRIEND/ COLLEAGUE
• If you're interested in this opportunity, please forward you're CV ASAP. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob - call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 emails: email@example.com for more details.
• Follow for updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/srinvestmentpartners