Objective: Senior Risk analyst role to reinforce the risk monitoring team.
· Knowledge of risk governance frameworks to ensure risks are captured, analysed, escalated and action plans are tracked.
· Understanding of Cash Equity and Listed Derivatives products
· Ability to understand the algorithm of risk calculation on both Cash security and Listed derivatives markets (financial mathematics fundamentals are mandatory);
· Theoretical knowledge of derivatives products is also necessary (general principles of option pricing models, greeks, VaR,…);
· Understand big data sets and create risk reports
· Overall risk knowledge on the financial market with a focus on fixed income
· IT: some IT skills are required (Python, SAS, other)
· An understanding of IT program/project lifecycles and governance to ensure delivery risks are captured in a timely manner and accountabilities are understood.
· Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
· To be confident when engaging with a wide range of colleagues and is able to help improve the risk culture and challenge decision-making where appropriate.
· Making sure systems are running properly and having an agile approach on IT systems
· Produce development requirements and take part in the testing of the deliveries
· Sound analytical thinking with the ability to identify thematic risks and issues, understand the root causes and find solutions.
· We are after someone who is motivated to contribute to the team; someone who shares their ideas encourages others, helps colleagues when under pressure, and unafraid to seek support.
· Proven industry work experience within risk management.
· Operated as a project team member and understands project constraints and the types of threats experienced.
· Knowledge of IT systems or the ability to learn quickly and contribute to technical conversations with IT experts.
· Some knowledge of the currency industry and have an awareness of regulatory changes within the banking industry.
· Experience of operating within a business area with a sizeable change portfolio to understand the dynamics between demand, supply, and the advantages of using risk-based decision making.
Salary: € Contract - 6months rolling
REFER A FRIEND
· If you're interested in this opportunity, please forward you're CV. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob- call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 emails firstname.lastname@example.org
Who We Are:
SR Investment partners are driven by financial service’s needs, influences and opinions, as opposed to the recruitment industry model. This is what makes us stand out and helps us create strong partnerships and attract the top talent. Our goal is providing a competitive edge by concentrating on market-specific solutions for revenue-generating talent in the world’s most demanding environment. In this fluid and fast-paced environment, organisations must be prepared to go to battle for top talent, hence SR Investment partners.
What We Do:
We are a selective financial service recruitment firm that specialises in identifying high-calibre mid to senior professionals, relevant to the investment management industry, working for both the buy side and sell side across all asset classes. We provide key talent and solutions to Hedge Funds, Asset Management firms, Investment Banks, Family Offices, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Private Equity, Insurance, Trading Houses, & Investment Managers. We help build, guide and grow organisations despite the complexity of their business landscape.
We provide consultancy, permanent, contract and executive search solutions for our clients in Europe, the Americas, Middle East, and Asia. We help build, guide and grow organisations despite the complexity of their business landscape. We have great trusted partnerships within the financial services industry who support us in everything we do. WHY? because they trust us. When we agree to work together, our path to the future is paved with mutual trust — a trust composed of integrity, competence, and cooperation. We serve boards, C-level leaders, Head of desk, Executive team and their organisations. We enable and deliver continuous advantage for our clients. They experience breakthrough results through rapidly spawning new and distinct ways of thinking, working and being ahead.
Tel: +44 (0)203 603 4474