As independent experts in global fund distribution, MFEX offers a complete solution for fund companies and distributors. With assets under administration of EUR 320 billion, MFEX is one of the leading B2B fund platforms. Over 350 institutional clients use MFEX to access one of the world's largest range of funds with 80,000 funds from over 950 fund companies. The MFEX Group is headquartered in Stockholm and has offices in Paris, Luxembourg, London, Geneva, Zurich, Kuala Lumpur, Milan, Madrid, Umea, Hong Kong and Singapore. MFEX was founded over 20 years ago and is active in 52 countries (more than 300 employees).
To support our Global Business, we are looking for a Senior Sales and Relationship Manager to join our very dynamic organization.
Position will be based in Paris.
This function is suited to someone with a real motivation, hands-on attitude and excellent communication and negotiation skills and comfortable operating in a fast-paced international working environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE REPONSIBLE FOR (but not limited to):
Directly report to the Global Head of Fund Relations of MFEX Group, you will be in charge of building and maintaining excellent relationships with new and existing Asset Managers working to improve BAU processes efficiencies as well as identify cross selling opportunities for new services
- Negotiation of both global and targeted distribution agreements with international Asset Managers
- Negotiation of client rebates for MFEX clients (established and new ones)
- Increase our portfolio of Asset Managers and accelerate the rate of growth and sales within our target markets.
- Selling value added services to new and existing Asset Managers on MFEX platform
- Participate to internal projects for the development of new services for Asset Managers and cooperating with multiple MFEX departments.
- Act as a main contact, both internally and externally, for a range of assigned Asset Managers ensuring resolution of any concerns or issues in a timely manner and to the clients ‘satisfaction
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU:
- Strong understanding of B2B fund distribution process (mutual funds, UCITS and related products)
- Bachelor or master’s degree (preferably within Business Administration or Economics, Finance.)
- +8 years of experience in sales, negotiation and/or client servicing within Financial or Asset management industry
- Fluent in English, French and another European Language a bonus
- Driven, entrepreneurial and with excellent verbal, written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy