Senior UX Designer - Editeur de Logiciel
- Depends on the profile
- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 13 févr. 19
eFront is the leading provider of software solutions to manage alternative investments (Private Equity, Real Estate, Private Debt and Funds of Hedge Funds). We have grown extensively year-on-year since our inception and the forefront of our strategy is to continue this trajectory. To support our future growth, we are looking for professionals with great skills, drive and enthusiasm, who are keen to make a difference and be successful. We are a global organisation with offices across Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. We encourage and support our employees to learn, develop and progress throughout their careers.
We are looking for
Senior UX/UI Interaction Designer
Fully integrated to our Engineering Team in Paris, you will be exposed to both the technical and functional layers of our most innovative product, while acquiring a unique skillset on the fast growing Private Equity industry, and Alternative Investments in general. You will evolve in an international, Agile and fast growing environment, in a company that put user experience as a top priority. High achievers will be rewarded with fast track career development.
We are reinforcing our software engineers in charge of the development of eFront Insight, the fastest-growing product of eFront, dedicated to Alternative Investment companies.
· Creating low-fidelity prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers
· Designing User Experience of our products, from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity mockups
· Supporting the other engineers on a daily basis when implementation starts
· Providing detailed specifications
· Collaborating to the definition of the UX guidelines across the company
Required Skills and Experience:
· Several years of experience as a UX/UI Designer on complex systems
· Portfolio that demonstrates professional and solid design
· Experience with responsive design
· Good knowledge of UX principles and best practices
· An Understanding of HTML and CSS will be appreciated, as well as previous experience with Balsamiq, our design tool and FIGMA, our graphic tool
· Enthusiastic, creative and open-minded point of view
· Ability to efficiently communicate in English
· Demonstrative problem solving abilities
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife