Stage 3A -Developper ScanBook - Develop a scanning tool in the Connectivity Framework C1
Who we are:
Murex is a global fintech leader in trading, risk management and processing solutions for capital markets. Operating from our 18 offices, 2400 Murexians from over 60 different nationalities ensure the development, implementation and support of our platform which is used by banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world.
Join Murex and work on the challenges of an industry at the forefront of innovation and thrive in a people-centric environment. The team:
Oto is a development team working on the Business Process Management (BPM).
In Mx3, it is possible today for clients to define their own business processes and configure it with custom business rules. Those business rules can be written today in many different formats (e.g. XSL, Java, SQL). The business rules engine is capable of computing the dependency between rules for almost all types of rules, except the Java ones.
Correctly computing dependencies for all business rules is useful for many reasons:
What you'll do:
- Clients can better understand the interdependencies between rules, and easily troubleshoot configuration problems;
- The business rule engine can invalidate cached results of upward dependencies in case of update/modifications;
- When a client exports rules, the engine is capable to transitively provide a more complete set of rules necessary for the correct client configuration.
The aim of this internship is to explore different approaches to correctly compute the dependencies of Java rules (from naive approaches like String parsing and matching to more advanced ones like bytecode analysis), listing the advantages, inconveniences and limitations of each one and assessing its performances through small POC tests.
The outcome of this internship should be shared with the team developers, as well as product owner and manager. Who you are:
Why should you join us:
- Last year engineer student or BAC+5 Master Universitaire
- Familiar with Java programming
- Interest on Java internal aspects, like bytecode manipulation
- Interest on investigating performance issues and bottlenecks with tools like JMH and JProfiler
- Good verbal and written communication
- A multicultural community united and passionate
- Complex challenges
- Continuous training
- Glassdoor top ten French employer