Stage 3A - Ingénieur informatique - Complete Feel language support
Who we are:
Murex is a global fintech leader in trading, risk management and processing solutions for capital markets. Operating from our 18 offices, 2400 Murexians from over 60 different nationalities ensure the development, implementation and support of our platform which is used by banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world.
Join Murex and work on the challenges of an industry at the forefront of innovation and thrive in a people-centric environment. The team:
The Pricing Orchestrator team manage the calculation chain to price financial product base on specific workflow.
The main goal of our product is to facilitate the old mode using phones by digitalizing the solution and providing to our client the control over the pricing process by customizing their workflow, moreover we provide control over the pricing process by asking sales and traders approval so they can act on the process proactively.
Such a system that support multiple actors and it's really essential for trading activity, it requires to be build on solid basis and opens all kind of technical challenges such as:
What you'll do:
- High availability.
The Price Orchestration is a solution allowing Murex clients to orchestrate price construction and provide accurate quotes to their clients. As part of the solution workflow, decision engines are required to implement business rules of the Murex Clients. For instance, only Decision Tables part of the Decision Model and Notation standard is implemented. For that purpose, only a subset of the FEEL language was implemented. FEEL is the language used to express the decision. The aim of the topic is to propose a Proof of Concept of a complete FEEL language implementation to allow a further implementation of the full Decision Model Notation standard.
You will be responsible of the following tasks:
- Understand the fundamentals of the DMN Standard and FEEL.
- Understand the ANTLR4, the lexer/parser that will be used to understand FEEL expressions.
- Research and implement the Proof of Concept the above technologies.
- Test the implemented solution using a standalone example
- Knowledge Sharing with the team
You will be expected to deliver:
Who you are:
- A fully tested working proof of concept of a FEEL expression engine.
- documentation and presentations around FEEL, DMN and the work done.
- Work done will abide by the Quality and Dev practices Standards.
Why should you join us:
- Last year of studies in Computer science / engineering
- Good understanding of Java language fundamentals.
- Familiarity with Maven or equivalent (Ant, Gradle) is a plus.
- Familiarity with Language and Grammar theory is a plus.
- Expected to know French (English is a plus)
- Soft skills: Team spirit, Communication, Creativity
- A multicultural community united and passionate
- Complex challenges
- Continuous training
- Glassdoor top ten French employer