Stage 3A - Transaction data management - standardization and new technology
Who we are:
Murex is a global fintech leader in trading, risk management and processing solutions for capital markets. Operating from our 18 offices, 2400 Murexians from over 60 different nationalities ensure the development, implementation and support of our platform which is used by banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world.
Join Murex and work on the challenges of an industry at the forefront of innovation and thrive in a people-centric environment. Team :
The transaction and reference data management team is in charge of all the process of research and development around the core foundation function of the MX.3 platform.
We are in charge of:
- doing market watch on all the aspect of transaction and reference data management.
- Gathering and defining the requirements from other product division, client division and end user on different aspect of the platform
- the data modeling of the transaction and its life-cycle
- the operating model of the bank
- the required reference data of the bank with the required data quality.
- providing the tools (and foundation function) to other business solution to build their final solution
- Build clear specification to be executed and developed
- Doing the support for the other product team and client division team
The transaction and reference data team is in contact with all the others teams which allow us to have an overview of all the post trade business process of the bank Missions :
As part of the transaction and reference data management team of the Operation Domain,
- acquire knowledge on the way Murex is managing a transaction repository
- do market watch on common standard (e.g. ISDA/ICMA/ISLA CDM)
- document and perform knowledge sharing on new technologies such as DLT (distributed ledger technology) and cryptocurrencies
- document opportunities for the Murex product around those market watch and new technology analysis.
- Knowledge on the finance (BO and/operation knowledge is a plus).
- Knowledge about new technologies like blockchain, DLT and cryptocurrencies.
- Autonomous on research and market watch
- Capacity to synthesize research and present them.
- Last year student, you are looking for a 5-6month internship