Start up fund in Paris is looking to add full time quant analysts.
Researchers are responsible for independently conducting quantitative finance research with a focus on statistical and predictive models. Successful researchers manage all aspects of the research process including methodology selection, data collection and analysis, testing, prototyping, backtesting, and performance monitoring.
- Undergrad, MS, or PhD candidates in finance, computer science, mathematics, physics, or other quantitative discipline
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated ability to conduct independent research utilizing large data sets
- Prior experience developing, researching, or implementing quantitative models for equities, futures, and/or FX, either at a firm or independently. They will also consider junior PhD’s with intern experience.
- Programming in any of the following: C++, Java, C#, MATLAB, R, Python, or Perl
- Fluent in French.
Please send a PDF resume to email@example.com