Structured Finance AD
- Extremely Competitive Salary Package on offer
- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Paragon Executive
- 14 févr. 19
An exciting Structured Finance Associate Director opportunity has arisen in Paris at one of the leading rating and investment management firms with a global footprint, international offices, and who are currently undergoing expansion.
- Independently preparing and presenting analysis and recommendations to credit committees
- Conducting analyses on complicated SF transactions with appropriate risk factor identification, measurement, and presentation
- Acting as a chair in committee member to decide ratings outcomes
- Working closely with analysts to provide research and analysis for the Structured Finance team
- Review and run cash flow models
- Analyse data and review documentation for the analytical team
- Communicating with the clients and market players for rating rationale and criteria application
- Bachelor degree holder of Business, Finance, Economics, or a related subject
- Relevant industry experience in ABS/RMBS or credit analysis or related analytical fields. Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- 6 or more years of analytical work experience in the financial services industry
- Experience in managing and interpreting data for analytical purposes
- Self-starter and proactive attitude and effective team player.
The Bottom Line
If this job posting seems different from those of our competitors, it’s because our clients really are different: it’s not just a slogan or a mantra. We are out to change an industry by building a better mousetrap. No tricks, no games, just top-tier candidates and excellent service to our clients. To do that, we need to hire the best of the best. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the investment management sector, please call Graham Murphy or Sean Sweeney at Paragon Executive Intelligence on +353 (0)1 8746770.