Selby Jennings has partnered with a leading International Brokerage who are looking to add a Structured Products Sales Professionals to their market-leading team.
Key responsibilities of the Structured Product Salesperson.
- Assisting in creating new products in order to develop innovative solutions to be able to tailor the product to a client's specific need.
- Answering client requests from a range of markets.
- Develop new client relationships to the business.
- Nurture and grow existing client relationships.
Key requirements for the Structured Product Sales Role
- Proven experience within the Structured Products Space.
- A book of transferable clients.
- Experience with multiple asset classes.
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of the Structured Products market.
If you are interested in the Structured Product Sales role, apply online today or contact the Sales & Trading Team for more information.