Our client is a leading, global boutique investment bank offering services across a full range of products. They are currently looking to expand their dedicated TMT investment banking team by hiring a VP or Director.
Salary: Competitive base + bonus
- Pan-European focus covering the TMT mid-market space
- Working on a broad range of transactions on the M&A and ECM (Equity Capital Markets) side e.g. sell-side and buy-side M&A, LBO, IPO, Private Placements, PIPE, etc.
- Leading a deal team and the execution of transactions
- Contributing to origination of deals
- Business and client development i.e. attending client meetings; developing existing relationships and building new ones
- Management, training and mentoring of junior bankers
- 6+ years relevant product experience in a relevant sector from a reputable investment bank, boutique, or a Big 4 lead advisory or M&A team
- French speaking skills a plus
- LBO and private equity transaction experience a plus
- TMT sector experience
- Exceptional academic record
- Strong training and mentoring skills
- Sound judgment, particularly in modelling and valuation techniques and strong analytic skills (DCFs, LBOs etc)
- Self-starter, entrepeneurial, and highly motivated to work in a dynamic team and environment
This is a great opportunity for a top ranked V.P. or Director seeking a new opportunity within a TMT focused investment banking team with great deal flow. Please feel free to get in touch and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.