TMT Vice President or Director (LBO / Private Equity client focus)
- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Pelham Select
- 14 nov. 17 2017-11-14
Our client is a leading, global boutique investment bank offering services across a full range of products. They are currently in growth mode and actively looking to expand their dedicated TMT investment banking team by hiring a VP or Director with strong experience of working on LBO transactions and/or with Private Equity funds.
- Pan-European focus covering the TMT mid-market space
- Working on a broad range of transactions, with a focus on leveraged buyouts, as well as sell-side and buy-side M&A, equity raisings (IPO and secondary), etc.
- Leading a deal team and the execution of transactions
- Contributing to origination of deals
- Business and client development i.e. attending client meetings; developing existing relationships and building new ones
- Management, training and mentoring of junior bankers
- Between 5 – 8 years’ M&A/mergers and acquisitions experience from a reputable investment bank/boutique
- Strong experience in LBO deals and working with private equity funds
- TMT sector experience is a plus
- Exceptional academic record
- Strong training and mentoring skills
- Sound judgment, particularly in modelling and valuation techniques and strong analytic skills (DCFs, LBOs etc)
- Self-starter and highly motivated to work in a dynamic team and challenging environment
This is a great opportunity for a top ranked V.P. or Director seeking a new opportunity within a TMT focused investment banking team with great deal flow. Please feel free to get in touch and send your CV to email@example.com.