Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world's crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 900 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets - including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 6 millions units already sold in 200 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Hear from our employees how they shape the work we do here .
To sustain the company's growth, Ledger is looking for new talents to work on the Vault platform. The Ledger Vault is a SaaS solution addressing the need to safeguard very large and diversified amounts of cryptocurrencies while mitigating both IT and physical assault threats. It's an enterprise-grade solution based on "HSM" (Hardware Security Module) and hardware authenticators. It's a turnkey SaaS hardware/software suite enabling multi-cryptocurrency, multi-authorization, rate-limiting, and time-locking.
We are looking for a Team Lead - Firmware, to manage talents and to build with the team a solid and scalable platform for the BtoB financial market. Missions
What we're looking for:
- Be both a highly technical, hands-on coder and an effective people manager for a squad of firmware developers,
- Mentor the team, facilitate and organize development efforts,
- Work closely with the Product team to define priorities of the squad and ensure product excellence,
- Follow up and coordinate projects progress and blockers with other squads,
- Define & improve delivery and organizational health metrics as part of the community of team managers,
- Create an inclusive and safe environment for squad members to evolve and reach their professional goals.
What's in it for you?
- You have very good technical skills and professional experience in firmware development (Embedded C, Rust is a plus),
- You have experience in production support of a client facing application,
- You have a successful first management experience,
- You have an experience in a deep tech company,
- You are diplomatic and know how to lead people towards a common goal,
- You have a good understanding of Agile practices.
- Bonus point if you have an interest in cryptocurrencies, and blockchain technology.
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.