You will be responsible for providing cash based services to QNB customers directly over the counter. You are the bank's principle contact point with the public, therefore will need to respond to customer inquiries and requests for transaction based
- Carry out branch cash and teller-related transactions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationship with branch customers and all related departments of the Bank to achieve objectives.
- Process transactions (cash, checks, remittance requests, credit card and loan payments etc) in compliance with the approved policies/ procedures and the applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Examine checks for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
- Identify suitable opportunities to cross-sell products or services offered to customers and refers customers to appropriate sales team.
- Authorize transactions within the range delegated to the incumbent.
- Performs basic over the counter processing of transactions, such as receiving payments, deposits and making payments.
- Forward all clearing items and remittance requests received from customers to the concerned department within the Bank for processing.
- Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers and prepare the requisite report at the end of the day.
- Ensure all unresolved queries with respect to specific transactions and concerns are brought to the attention of the Head Teller.
- Responds to basic customer inquiries and provides cash, check and electronic deposit and withdrawal services to customers.
- Refers sales and customer inquiries to appropriate staff.
- Candidates should have at least 2 years previous experience in a teller/banking cashier position in a major banking institution.
- Positive, friendly and engaging attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have based and have the right to live and work in France without sponsorship
- Fluent Arabic is essential