6 month contract with renewals, working for a top financial service organisation in Paris. Test Management and Leadership experience of Manual and Automated Testing, with strong Financial Markets knowledge required.
Test Leader / Manager - Manual and Automated - Financial Markets Our Client, a leading Financial Service Organisation in Paris - currently require a strong leader within their projects to create test cases and articulate testing activities within the business. Both Automated and Manual testing experience is required. It is key that you have good functional knowledge around Financial Markets / Trading. You will manage a team and coordinate the testing on the applications, working closely with the IT manager. Main Tasks
- You will take control of the full testing activities, planning how, who and what needs to be done.
- Responsible for the test plans, execution and priority of test cases
- Working on functional, regression and non functional testing
- Tracking, reporting, following up, supporting release management and go lives
- Communicating with stakeholders both internal and external
- Strong test management experience with project management skills from an IT environment
- Agile knowledge
- Experience around tools such as Jira and Selenium or other Automation tools
- Strong knowledge of Financial Markets - working around either Risk or Front Office applications.
Other key skills required:
- Strong clear English is required, with the ability to communicate well cross functionally.
- Autonomous, dynamic, direct and proactive by nature
- Decisive in testing tool selection
- Strong ability to keep on track and others up to speed
Please do apply ASAP to be considered