Marketing Automation Trainee REPLY is looking for you
What sets us apart is our imagination and the ability to inspire our customers with ground-breaking technologies and quickly introduce innovative solutions.
We are always on the lookout for enthusiasts who want to question the existing, try out new ideas and achieve exciting goals together. Are you ready? Your Tasks
- After appropriate training, you can also carry out projects on your own responsibility, taking into account customer requirements.
- Supporting the team by developing new marketing strategies and solutions
- Evaluation and optimisation of implemented campaigns and measures
- You gain insight into state-of-the-art solutions in the field of marketing automation and lead management.
This is what you can expect from us
- Sound experience in web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3
- High affinity for web technologies or willingness to learn new technologies/web technologies
- Confident handling of Microsoft Office applications
- Good knowledge of French and English, both written and spoken
In addition to an attractive salary, we promote your professional development through regular and systematic training opportunities.
As an inventive, diverse and international team, we share our knowledge and work together. This helps you to develop, build new knowledge and skills and show what you are made of.
If you share our passion for perfection and are looking for an exciting professional challenge, then become part of Reply! About LIKE REPLY
Like Reply specialises in marketing automation and e-commerce solutions in the B2B and B2C sectors. Like Reply advises, develops and implements lead and customer management solutions for customers in a wide range of industries. Another focus is on performance and predictive marketing. Here, Like Reply helps clients to operate real data-driven marketing via a measurable marketing ROI. For this purpose, specialists from the areas of UI/UX, analytics and managed services optimise your campaigns and processes. The projects are carried out in an agile manner or via the Demand Centre.