As a Workday Trainer, you will teach and certify Workday, Customers and Partner consultants to provide them with Financials product expertise. You should be passionate about the quality of what you do with an intense desire to continue to make everything you are involved in better. You should also be ready to work hard but have a lot of fun doing it!
- Become an expert in the Workday Financials product suite
- Teach a variety of classes, both Instructor Led and Virtual Instructor Led
- Collaborate with content development team to define course structure, content, and delivery method to produce high quality training
- Obtain a deep knowledge of Workday financial applications and work across functional teams to stay current with rapidly evolving enhancements
- Build relationships across teams to meet goals
- Learn and quickly master new product functionality
- Share your knowledge and experience with your students to get their Workday career off to a great start!
- Our successful candidate will have a strong background in Financials from a training, implementation, and/or Practitioner background. They work hard, they love to learn, and they are ready for a challenge!
- 3 years working with enterprise financial applications such as PeopleSoft, Oracle, or SAP
- Significant business knowledge in operational areas within a Finance/Accounting department:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Asset Management
- Expense Management
- Previous consulting experience is a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to independently manage projects
- Ability to communicate concepts in a concise, logical manner so students can absorb and retain
- Passion for learning, teaching, and mastering complex system functionality
- Ability to comfortably and confidently present to large groups of 20+ people using a variety of delivery methods, for lengthy periods of time
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training and the flexibility to adapt to a changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, relevant working experience is required. Advanced degree in Accounting/Finance or CPA preferred.
- Travel will be required up to 50%. (If you are based outside Amsterdam, you will be required to be in Amsterdam for up to 4 days a week, 2 weeks a month)
- Native/Fluent French and English is essential