A leading US Bulge Bracket Bank is looking to grow its France Investment Banking team from the Analyst to Vice President level in Paris. This group is noted as leaders in all M&A/IB while covering industries as a Generalist group within the large-cap. This team is also noted for having a particularly good team culture within a more balanced and entrepreneurial structure than its competitors.
A leading US Bulge Bracket Bank is looking to grow its France Investment Banking team from the Analyst to Vice President level in Paris.
This group is noted to be leaders in all areas of front office investment banking while covering all the sectors expected and needs extra hands to strength its team following a strong year. This team is also noted for having a particularly nice team culture within a flat entrepreneurial structure where there will be substantial exposure to execution and origination of live projects.
- Support/lead responsibilities for the execution of objectives across firm's core, sectors, and Investment Banking activity
- Wide ranging support for the team's origination efforts
- Be a crucial point of contact internally and externally
- Lead position to train and mentor junior members of the team
- 1+ years of IB/M&A exposure from a reputable institution is essential but highly experienced interns welcome too
- Generalist IB exposure from top institutions is ideal
- MBA or Bachelors Degree from a respected institution is
If you are looking to join 1 of the top Investment Banking teams in Paris, then please apply!