EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Ubix Bespoke Development Conversion Lead
to join our team in Paris, Île-de-France, France
- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
- FIS Global
To ensure a successful adoption of this new solution, a significant effort has been made to work on modeling the conversion of the PTD Customer base (100+ customers) from their legacy PTD solutions to FCD using a structured, controlled, tool and methodology based, scalable approach.
One of the results of this conversion preparation is the requirement to have a dedicated workstream linked to the bespoke development around the legacy solutions.
The flexibility of the Ubix solution allowed indeed for multiple customizations: inbound, outbound interfaces, additional functional behavior…
A senior and experienced Ubix Bespoke Development Lead is now required to define and contribute to the Conversion Program in the following aspects:
- Create a functional and technical map of the bespoke development among the FIS Ubix customer base
- Identify opportunities to rationalize and optimize the bespoke development (new product features, standardize interfaces…) in collaboration with the Product management team.
- Define and prioritize solutions and processes to achieve a successful migration of the functionality covered by the bespoke development
- Bespoke development map : to create and maintain a detailed functional and technical map of the bespoke development among the whole PTD customer base. This will involve working with customers and to collaborate closely with various internal teams (PS, Product, development…)
- Identify opportunities to rationalize and optimize : based on the analysis of the bespoke map, to identify similar features solving similar issues which could be addressed by a standard development (product opportunity) and/or could use the same conversion pattern (to lower the conversion workload).
- Define solution and processes to migrate the functionality : to create a roadmap for the tools and methodology definition (incl. workload and budget) to facilitate the migration of the bespoke development to FCD.
- To serve as a liaison to FIS stakeholders and customers in regard to the migration related bespoke development questions/topics;
- To represent the Customer Conversion Program in various Technical Committees;
- 5+ years of Ubix bespoke development experience
- Ability to understand/read/validate Ubix bespoke development (PL/SQL, Business views, Java)
- 5+ years of Financial Services industry knowledge from an operational perspective - expertise in Exchange Traded Derivatives and cOTC Middle and Back Office would be a plus;
- Extensive knowledge of Ubix
- Outside of the box mindset - Ability to understand business imperative
- Good client (internal and external) communication skills
- College Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred
- 20% travel estimated (work at other FIS offices and on client location for periods of time)
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.