VP Human Resources Country Manager
Job Description The Human Resources Country Manager for France is responsible for HR operations and service delivery to Moody's businesses located across France. with oversight of in country cross-functional HR projects and processes. The role also has the responsibility to provide guidance and expertise in anticipating and overseeing all areas of HR risk, taking into account the specific requirements of the French regulatory environment. This role is a member of the EMEA HR Leadership team and is responsible for the engagement of the HR teams supporting France and monitoring the service delivery of the HR functional teams.
The incumbent will:
- Coordinate and lead HR Department activities to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, policies, regulations and best practices in all of the offices/locations across France.
- Establish constructive relationships with the CSE representatives and the 3 unions (CFE-CGC, CFTC, CFDT), and ensure a good social climate within the company in France.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior business leaders as the senior HR representative in France.
- Assist with the implementation and evaluation of HR/CoE programs, processes, systems and tools
- Serve as the senior in country resource and escalation point for ER, Diversity & Inclusion, Talent Management, HR Connect and Total Rewards.
- Identify service delivery gaps in France and work with global HR leaders to address resourcing needs.
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA or Master's degree or equivalent preferred.
- 12 to 15 years or more of progressively responsible HR-related experience of which 5 or more were in a HR management role.
- Ability to think globally and/or international experience preferred.
- Understand and know how to work in a matrixed model - both corporate, functional and geographic.
- Experience with dispersed workforce.
- Several years' experience in a Center of Expertise function such as: Talent Management, Organizational Development, Workforce Planning, Employee Relations Compensation and Benefits preferred.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Strong leader and people manager.
- Strategic/critical thinker with business acumen.
- Solid project management background and experience with HR technologies.
- Excellent facilitation, public speaking, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.