The Client Operations Specialist is in charge of a portfolio of investors for whom:
- monitors investments in our funds (subscriptions / redemptions) around the world and is in direct contact with our Transfer Agents
- Implements and ensures that the financial conditions negotiated in the distribution and remuneration agreements are constantly updated
- performs the calculations and controls the commissions paid to the distributors (configuration in the various tools, accuracy of the calculations, speed of sending to customers ..)
- has an operational advisory role with regard to internal departments (COO Offices, Client Group, Compliance, Finance, Legal, etc.) and investors (distributors or institutions).
It ensures the proper conduct of its procedures and helps to improve them.You will be a source of proposals in order to develop the functionalities of AXA IM's liability management tool for funds and for calculating retrocessions (Adjuto).
More broadly, it contributes to improving and implementing the AXA IM LTOM.
You may be required to contribute to certain Corporate projects as an expert.
• Master / Bac +5 in Finance or equivalent
• Confirmed experience on operational subjects
• Knowledge of subscription / redemption schemes on funds managed by AXA IM.
Knowledge and skills
• Good understanding of AXA IM's business and ability to work in a complex international context
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel in particular)
• Good level of English
• Good analytical mind
• Great rigor, professionalism and customer orientation
• Respect of deadlines
• Ability to work in a changing environment
• Great sense of organization, good interpersonal skills and very good communication