The Product Owner is accountable for the products throughout their entire life cycle, including user needs gathering, market trend analysis, product trajectory, build, transition to support, operations, continual improvement and decommissioning.
The Product Owner is the main entry point for the business and the project management team.
He/she will develop and manage services as a product across their entire lifecycle for this perimeter by:
• Performing market research and benchmarks
• Developing technical surveillance / market watch
• Continuously reviewing existing services and proactively influencing towards simplifying / rationalizing both processes and IT ecosystems
• Developing internal technical surveillance to manage dependencies and anticipate potential rationalization thanks to our transversal transforming programs
• Building new services: technical solution selection, costing, recommended pricing, recommended SLA
• Effectively collaborating with the project management team to maximize business value throughout the delivery cycles,
• Operationally manage the Product team / squad
• Knowledge of AXA IM Environment & various Functions
• Master degree (BAC+5 or equivalent) with a proven experience of 3 to 5 years in a similar role
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Innovation thinking
• Vendor Management
• Langages : mainly Drupal 8, .Net
• CI/CD : Azure DevOps / git
• Cloud : Azure / AWS
• Monitoring : Elastic/Kibana
• Plateforme Web : WebAPI REST, WebApp, React, Angular, API Management, Azure functions
• Methods : Agile/Kanban/XP
• Ability to build strong relationships at all levels within the organisation
• Organised and motivated by innovation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English (other languages desirable)
• Team player - teach your peers - learn from them
• Problem solving skills in complex and challenging environments
• Interest for understanding the technical and functional side of how things are working
• Ability to work in an evolving environment
• Communication skills. You can listen to the needs of technical and business stakeholders and interpret them
• You know how to manage stakeholder expectations. You are flexible and capable of proactive and reactive communication.
• Problem resolution. You can ensure that the most appropriate actions are taken to resolve problems as they occur.
• Testing. You can review requirements, specifications and define test conditions. You can identify issues and risks associated with work while being able to analyse and report test activities and results.