GROUP TREASURY FRONT-OFFICE SENIOR TRADER (H/F)
- Salaire brut + bonus + intéressement
- Saint-Denis, Île-de-France, France Saint-Denis Île-de-France FR
- CDI, Plein-temps
- ArcelorMittal Treasury
- 05 juil. 18 2018-07-05
ArcelorMittal is the world's leading steel and mining company, with a presence in 60 countries and an industrial footprint in 18 countries. Guided by a philosophy to produce safe, sustainable steel, we are the leading supplier of quality steel in the major global steel markets including automotive, construction, household appliances and packaging, with world-class research and development and outstanding distribution networks.
As Senior trader prepares presentations and written documents for strategic deals/proposals and provides full assistance to Management and Segments. Contribute to daily cash management of the Group, monitoring risk management of markets according to the Group procedures, ensuring quotations to Group affiliate, following financial markets and improve awarness of internal stakholders. As trader, participates to proprietary trading activities, identification of market opportunities and reporting these one to management for taking quick decision, transacts large volume and uses of full range of financial instruments and analysis tools.
• As Senior trader, provide full support to Head of Front Office for Strategic proposals, meetings, and deals implementations
• Ensure active watch on markets of potential interest for the Group to enforce knowledge and optimization of risk management
• Analyze external proposal and provide feedback to management for decision making
• Advise and propose optimal risk management to affiliates when required in order to best serve the interests of the Group
• Represent ArcelorMittal Company in financial community in such a manner to ensure a favorable image for the company
• Provide full assistance to internal stakeholder on financial risk management subject
• Produce accurate periodic information on financial markets where Group operates for decision making
• Improve awareness of Group Treasury policies and Financial risk Management and train internal stakeholders to contribute to best practices benchmarking
• Manage net exposure in accordance to Front-Office procedures and limits in order to limit volatility and optimize Group treasury and assets. Personal P&L Objective to be achieved.
• Be able to properly manage/coordinate day to day activity: ensure on a day to day basis the management of the cash and the currency position to avoid any liquidity gap, manage commercial paper program in order to ensure short-term liquidity, assure market quotations to Group affiliates on request at the best price, produce internal market alerts and analysis
• Negotiate financial instruments with external counterparts to the best interest of the company